Naledi Rail Engineering is a 100% black owned company dedicated to providing a quality refurbishment service of all rolling stock in South Africa and across the continent. Our focus is on providing the industry with value-added services within a variety of areas of operation for both freight and passenger stock.
Our services include:
- Rolling stock refurbishment
- Locomotive modernisation
- Interior modernisation
- Vacuum toilet systems
- Light repairs of wheels with the vision of handling heavy repairs
- Manufacturing of plain solid monobloc wheel sets
In our advisory role we offer an amalgamation of expertise from across all the traditional business divisions of rail engineering and rolling stock related services such as:
- Rail operations and management
- Rolling stock general overhaul and upgrades
- Rolling stock design
- Rail risk identification and assessment.
We are able to provide maintenance and repairs in any capacity, as well as full manufacturing of all rolling stock. Our processes are designed to support Transnet Freight Rail and PRASA programmes and endeavour to increase local spend in the industry. All our operations use world-class technologies and all our staff are highly trained in the industry.